boldmonie
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

boldmonie

الروايات الانجليزية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

itazura na kiss 19

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
boldmonie
Admin
boldmonie

المساهمات : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/08/2008

itazura na kiss 19 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: itazura na kiss 19   itazura na kiss 19 Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 21, 2008 10:40 pm

i fell in love with this anime... (& i'm usually so very picky when it comes to anime and drama) Laughing but despite that,i loved it!
i'm actually counting the days & calculating the time difrences between tokyo & ours. at first i was bored & when i herd about this show i thought :"why not? let's give this anime a try,i might as well get bored by the end of episode 3...as usuall"
but i didn't, instead i got bored at the end of episode 13(which was quite remarkable for me)
but here's a thing about itazura ,that brought me back...
things got real(it's the first anime that got as far as "newly-weds"
you don't see that in an anime _well, not any more _and one must admit that's the first good shoujo anime in many many years!

enough with the bright side, let's get into the shade for a sec.
episode 19 was a true disappointment.. i thought that naoki 's silence was the calm you hear right before the storm. (he's basically calm) so i was dying to see a furiously jealous husband...
i mean he shuts his yap for ages, treat his wife coldly, the least you could expect is a decent reaction... but a slap?
my god

itazura na kiss 19 Recaptureez3

i really didn't see that one coming! i thought naoki is finally is off his high horse... finally! but to react with A SLAP?? Evil or Very Mad
(he was angry at the moment and the I-don't-care-about-whatever-you-do mask is slipping ... but the cold mask is immediately right back to it's original place...) :mad
geez... Evil or Very Mad give time to reflect naoki silent :
i mean the woman was practically shouting at him for love & all he could do is slap her... A S-L-A-P!
god they should hand me Osamu Yamazaki(the director of this anime)
so i could slap him back real hard,his ears re gonna ring for years...
why on earth did he do that for? why did noaki slap kotoko?Shocked why not forcefully kiss her(such is the normal reaction of a jealous male who's try'n to claim his woman) Evil or Very Mad :
damn! i'm this close <> to drop the show!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://boldmonie.rigala.net

itazura na kiss 19
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
boldmonie :: سوالف حريم2!!! lol i missed u all :: Things that piss me off!!-
انتقل الى: