boldmonie
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

boldmonie

الروايات الانجليزية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Jacqueline Baird

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
boldmonie
Admin
boldmonie

المساهمات : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/08/2008

Jacqueline Baird Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Jacqueline Baird   Jacqueline Baird Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Jacqueline Baird Cover11Jacqueline Baird N2194510
Jacqueline Baird N1014210
يقولك المثل :

اتزوج بسرعة واندم على مهلك

لكسي اكتشفت انه زوجها قاعد يخونها ... فقررت انها تتركه... لكي تثار لكرامتها

ومن هبالتها اقنعته انها اتزوجته طمعا بفلوسه بعد ما ضبظته مع سكرتيرته.. المهم الحرمه فهمت الموقف غلط و حطت رجلها و ركظة على ايطاليا

والرجال ماعاد شاف الا غبارها

بعد سنين... قررت لكسي انها تتزوج مرة ثانية ... بس الاخت ناسية انها لسة على ذمه رجالها الاول

المهم انه زوجها اول ما دري ..ما كذب خبر... وقرر انه ينزلَها ايطاليا شخصيا علشان يأدبها

رواية رائعة اتمنى انها تعجبكم

http://sharebee.com/2c33aad8

Aristides convenient wife

Leon Aristides believes in money, power and family. So when his sister dies, leaving a son, he acts quickly and ruthlessly. He finds the woman who has guardianship of his nephew and insists she marry him!
Helen knows that Leon believes her to be a money–hungry, experienced woman of the world—until their wedding night reveals otherwise! But Helen wants more than an incredible lover…she wants a loving husband!

The reluctant fiancee

When Bea became a partner in her father's company, she was reunited with its chairman Leon Gregoris, her ex-fiance. But this time Leon wouldn't mesmerize her with their mutual attraction; Bea was no longer willing to be captive to chemistry! Then Leon announced they were engaged again...

The Greek tycoon's revenge

On holiday in Greece, Eloise had fallen in love with powerful Marcus Kouaris. Now years later Marcus has found her again. He holds her responsible for defrauding his uncle…..and he has come to get his revenge.
Actually Eloise has nothing to do with the fraud…but with all the evidence against her she is powerless to stop Marcus carrying out his plan. Marcus insists that to pay her dept she must live with him for a year. There is plenty of passion but can Eloise persuade Marcus that she is innocent…..and claim his love?

The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge

Ruthless and passionate!

Guido Barberi hasn't set eyes on his ex-wife since she left him--taking with her a quarter of a million dollars! But he's determined to have his revenge by bedding her once more.

Innocent and alluring!

Sara is shocked that Guido is even more attractive and dangerous than ever. Despite her hatred of him, she desires him twice as much. But if she surrenders to his skillful seduction, she'll be at his mercy night and day….

The Italian's Blackmailed Mistress

finds beautiful linguist Sophie Rutherford and Italian magnate Max Quintano brought together for the second time in their lives. Sophie is forced to become Max's mistress or see her family ruined, so she agrees to his demands -- even while being puzzled at his open hostility. Soon enough, as they travel to his palazzo, passions, feelings and secrets that were long buried begin to re-emerge and Max and Sophie question whether they might belong together after all.

http://sharebee.com/c131a9d5

[/center]

عدل سابقا من قبل Admin في الإثنين ديسمبر 08, 2008 7:58 pm عدل 3 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://boldmonie.rigala.net
monie

المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2008

Jacqueline Baird Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Jacqueline Baird   Jacqueline Baird Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 3:04 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"It's Leap Year, Raul. Will you marry me?"

"Now I get it" He laughed mirthlessly. The arguments of the last few weeks, the defiance and then the grand finale--staying out all night. What kind of fool do you take me for Penny? Better women than you have tried to manipulate me into marriage and failed.You're good, but not that good."

His comment was like a knife in her heart. "I take it that was a no," she got out between clenched teeth.

"Correct, honey. If and when I take a wife, I will do the asking."

http://sharebee.com/0aed6dd6

Smile Smile Smile
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Jacqueline Baird
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
boldmonie :: English novels :: Modren romance-
انتقل الى: